- The report ‘Analytics India Industry Study’ for 2021 by AIM provides an overview of the analytics market in India and its breakup across sectors, geographies, company sizes, work experience, and demographics. The market size for the analytics domain increased to $45.4 Bn in FY 2021 – a 5% growth in the market size over last year when it was $35.9 Bn.
Case study based on Transfer Learning from US and UK
Current Covid scenario globally
The novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has threatened public health on various levels worldwide. Because of the unpredictable outbreak nature and the virus’s pandemic intensity, people are experiencing depression, anxiety, and other strain reactions.… Continue reading
Business intelligence (BI) comprises various strategies and technologies used by enterprises for the data analysis of business information. BI technologies provide historical, current, and predictive views of business operations. Common functions of business intelligence technologies include ETL, online analytical processing, analytics, dashboard development, data mining, process mining, complex event processing, business, benchmarking, text mining, predictive analytics, and prescriptive analytics and reporting.… Continue reading
- Analytics Insight estimates the Data Science Education market in India to grow from US$103 Million in 2020 to US$626 Million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 43% during the period. According to the analysis, the on-campus data science education market is forecast to grow at CAGR of 42.59% from US$48.2 million in 2019 to US$386.5 million in 2025.
- Indian Fintechs raised nearly $10 bn in the last decade:Indian fintechs have attracted close to $10 billion in equity capital funding, over the past decade, with digital payments and lending startups being the largest recipients in this sector. As per the report titled ‘100 Unicorns: India’s changing corporate landscape’, India is home to the third-largest set of unicorns globally, behind the US and China, which command a total valuation of $90 billion as per a report from livemint.
Business intelligence (BI) solutions combine business analytics, data mining, data visualization, data tools and infrastructure, creating data models and helping organizations to make more data-driven. All of these things come together to create a comprehensive view of a business to help people make better and actionable decisions.… Continue reading
What is Expected Credit Loss (ECL)?
Based on a risk, banks and financial institutes want to take actions in these rapidly growing financial markets and one of most important risk that they are exposed to is credit risk. ECL is used to recognize the impairment losses arising from potential defaults in future.… Continue reading
✓ The Indian FinTech sector witnessed interesting funding announcements this February 2021. Digital payments in the country have been instrumental and the growth over the past few years have skyrocketed especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. According to the India FinTech Report 2020 by IBS Intelligence, total digital payment transactions (mwallet, UPI and Prepaid Payment Instruments) in India stood at approximately $270 billion in 2019 and is forecasted to reach approximately $950 billion by 2023, recording a CAGR of 41.1 per cent.… Continue reading
1. HR Analytics
HR analytics is better known as workforce analytics and plays a very important role in all the organisation in terms of improving the employee performance and retention. Problem statements which can be answered using HR analytics are: Manpower: How to optimize the manpower based on the manning in different locations.… Continue reading
Key highlights of PWC survey report: 2021 AI Predictions: No uncertainty here
- This trend is crystal clear: US companies are ramping up their AI investments. Fifty-two percent of our survey respondents have accelerated their AI approach in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis.
Background to HR Analytics
HR analytics is better known as workforce analytics and plays a very important role in all the organisation in terms of improving the employee performance and retention. Problem statements which can be answered using HR analytics are :
- Manpower: How to optimize the manpower based on the manning in different locations.
✓ The annual Data Science and AI Trends report by Analytics India Magazine and Analytixlabs covering the 2021 trends based on popular industry opinions was published recently. The key trends as per the report are: 1) Cloud will back Analytics deployments 2) Automation and intelligent machines will drive critical roles 3) NLP models will be bigger than ever and power Human-Machine conversations 4.… Continue reading