- According to Fortune Business Insights, the global Cloud Storage Market size is projected to reach USD 376.37 Billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 24.0% during the forecast period, 2022-2029.
- According to Fortune Business Insights, The global healthcare predictive analytics market size hit USD 7.88 billion in 2021.
Finalytica May 2023: Enhancing Credit Facility Through a ML Model In Credit Cards For a Large Asian Bank
Enhancing Credit Facility Through a ML Model In Credit Cards For a Large Asian Bank
The client has a credit card facility that allows the credit cardholders of good credit standing to convert a portion of their billed credit card retail balance to instalments.… Continue reading
Clientrator – A Complete ML Modelling & MLOps Tool
Why the need for a ML tool?
Predictive analytics using Artificial Intelligence and including machine learning (AI & ML) is one of the fastest areas of growth in any data-centric organization. The reason behind this growth is increased adoption of the ML in all mature organization given the success from running ML based data strategies.… Continue reading
- As per the Gartner Reports, The global market for business intelligence (BI) solutions and related services, including data science and machine learning, is expected to grow from $6.5 billion in 2020 to $13.3 billion in 2023. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1% between 2020 and 2023.
- As per Fortune Business Insights, the global cloud computing market size will reach around $791.48 B by 2028, showing a CAGR of 17.9% between 2022-2028. Hence, this progressive approach has the power to transform the business landscape in the next five years.
- As per the report by Research & Markets, Big Data Analytics (BDA) classifies the market into 2 major categories: Data Discovery and Visualization (DDV) and Advanced Analytics (AA). The BDA market accounted for $8.5 billion in 2017, and is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 29.7% to $40.6 billion by 2023.
Credit Card Behaviour Scorecard Model for a Large International Bank
One of the areas where banks usually need credit risk analytics strongly is in building behaviour based scorecards to assess the current status of customer and portfolio health check in the assets products space.… Continue reading
Key Events & Reports for the Year 2023 – Data Analytics, AI & Data Science world
- The top Data Science and AI Trends for 2023 trends as per the Annual Data Science and AI trends report by Analytics India Magazine are: 1) Data Privacy by design/legal framework will gain prominence 2) Big IT firms will move towards automating processes internally 3) Role of Chief Data Officers will be more encompassing and they will have to exhibit a more synergetic role aligned to business strategy and executive management 4) Enterprises will focus on the optimisation of cloud computing capabilities and multi-cloud strategy 5) All organisations will try to achieve a single source of truth across functions through data governance or democratisation 6) Data scientists’ focus will shift towards the software side of the tech stack to improve the processing time of training models 7) Citizen data scientists to grow in the backdrop of the rising popularity of no- code, low-code platforms 8) Companies to adopt Data Fabrics to integrate enterprise applications and data sources into the cloud 9) Generative AI will become more powerful and accessible/mainstream for SaaS platforms and product companies 10) Recession will significantly impact the hiring or letting go of data professionals
- The top ten AI trends for 2023 which will redefine technology in the year 2023 as per Analytics Insight publication are1) Popularity of Predictive Analysis, 2) The pace through which Hyperautomation is growing, 3) AI and Cybersecurity, 4) Augmented Process and AI, 5) The Rising Popularity of AIOps,6) Machine learning and Automation (AutoML), 7) Expansion of Natural Language Processing, 8) Introduction of Virtual Agents, 9) Quantum Artificial Intelligence and 10) Edge Artificial Intelligence
- The Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2023 as per Gartner are Digital Immune System, Applied Observability, AI Trust, Risk and Security Management (AI TRISM), Industry Cloud Platforms, Platform Engineering, Wireless-Value Realization, Superapps, Adaptive AI, Metaverse and Sustainable Technology.
Best of G-Square’s Knowledge Series & Experiential Learning articles of Year 2022 Part 2
- Complex Reporting and Dashboard creation in BI Tools
Business intelligence (BI) is an essential tool for any organization looking to gain a competitive edge. With our BI complex reporting solution, you can gain valuable insights into your sales performance, customer behavior, and market trends.
Best of G-Square’s Knowledge Series & Experiential Learning articles of Year 2022 Part 1
- Predicting Affluence using Proprator
Private sector banks who have a strong customer base in retail, corporate and NR space need to assess their customers’ income levels which will help the companies in targeting specific customers and create customer centric campaigns.
Key Events & Reports of the Year 2022 – Data Analytics, AI & Fintech world
- The analytics industry recorded a substantial increase of 34.5% on a year-on-year basis in 2022, with the market value reaching USD 61.1 billion as per a report titled Analytics India Industry Study 2022 done by Analytics India Magazine (AIM) earlier this year .
Loss Given Default (LGD) Modelling for Banks
To identify the estimated potential credit losses, we calculate a loan’s projected profitability. Under IFRS 9, banks are required to recognize credit losses at all times based on reasonable information, considering past, current, and future events.… Continue reading