Price Optimisation through Machine Learning for Retail Stores
Price optimisation refers to determining the prices of products/services such that the company can achieve its business objectives. In recent times, there have been major technical advancements in this field with more reliable and faster techniques.… Continue reading
- Infoholic’s market research report on Customer Journey Analytics Market business opportunity, and growth predicts that the global customer journey analytics market will grow at a CAGR of 21.6% during the forecast period. The market for customer journey analytics is driven by increasing demand for offering personalized experiences to customers, understanding the journey from the customer perspective, knowing about the conversion rate, and creating a long-term, healthy, & profitable relationship with customers.
- As per a report by Globe news wire, the Fraud Detection and Prevention Market to Reach USD 110.04 Billion by 2026. The global fraud detection and prevention market size is expected to gain momentum owing to rising need to prevent online frauds and monetary loss across the globe.
In the last predictive analysis series on Covid-19, we had tried to predict the likely active cases in US, India and UK basis learning from Spain and Italy. The predictions turned out to be close to what the actual numbers were.… Continue reading
- Inspite of the current scenario, the surge in demand for data science services in various fields with market researches estimating its potential growth in the near future. According to a market report as per analyticsinsight, the big data market is projected to reach US$103 billion by 2027, up from US$49 billion in 2019.
A Transfer Learning Approach
When we predict any time series data we typically use internal data and predict the future for example when we predict the temperature of a city we use historic temperature of the city and predict the future using a model.… Continue reading
- In future, AI will curb the next pandemic. Currently the world was not prepared for COVID – 19 kind of pandemic..AI can play a huge role in predicting an outbreak and, also minimising or stalling its spread. AI algorithms can help mine through news reports and online content from around the world, helping experts recognise anomalies even before it reaches epidemic proportions.
An overview of clustering in analytics
Just as the name suggests, clustering aims at creating clusters of the subject matter at hand, based on the various properties it possesses. This can be pretty useful when it comes to classifying elements in the future, into one of these clusters or in terms of establishing patterns in the data.… Continue reading
- Forrester came out with its recent report on Predictions for 2020 – On the Precipice of Far-Reaching Change. Some of the key highlights as per the report are: Advanced firms will double their data strategy budget, more than 55% of consumers will consider company values when making a buying decision, the top 10% of CMOs will broaden their role in the name of customer value, CIOs will automate 10% of their IT tasks and look to upskill everyone, 80% of enterprises will recognize the threat of automation islands and set up strike teams, the number of CX executives will grow by 25%, Privacy class-action lawsuits will increase by 300% and though overall VC funding will plateau but not in every market.
Time Series 101 : Everything you need to know about Time Series
Time is always an important factor when it comes to observing patterns or forecasting trends, be it predicting stock prices or future sales of products. For example, if the expected sales of a product are supposed to take a hit, a company can take various measures to stunt that fall or even improve the performances.… Continue reading
- According to a report prepared by an edtech firm, India is expected to see 1.5 lakh new job openings in data science in 2020, which from last year, is an increase of about 62%. A majority of these jobs would preferably be for professionals with less than five years of experience.
- According to a market report, the Supply Chain Big Data Analytics Market is expected to register a CAGR of over 17.31 percent during the forecast period 2019 – 2024.AI-enabled NLP scans through the supply chain documents like contracts, purchase orders, chat logs with customers or suppliers and significant others to identify commonalities which are used as feedback to optimize SCM as part of continual improvement.ML helps people manage the flow of goods throughout the supply chain while ensuring that raw materials and products are in the right place at the right time.