Utilizing Snowflake for Data Warehousing and Analytics
Let’s look at Snowflake’s features, benefits, real-world applications, and its potential to transform the world of data warehousing and analytics.
… Continue reading
Snowflake is a cloud-based data warehousing solution that blends traditional data warehousing with cloud flexibility.
- According to Fortune Business Insights, the global augmented market size was valued at USD 15.84 billion in 2022. The market is projected to grow from USD 18.68 billion in 2023 to USD 66.54 billion by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 19.9% during the forecast period.
Understanding and utilizing Databricks for Advanced Data Analytics
In the ever-evolving landscape of data analytics, emerging technologies continually reshape the way we handle and analyze data, offering efficient, scalable, and powerful solutions. Among these innovations, Databricks stands out. In this blog, we will take you through the world of Databricks, exploring its features, benefits, use cases, and how it can revolutionize the way we approach data engineering and data analytics.… Continue reading
- As per the report of Fortune Business Insights, the global generative AI market size is projected to grow from $43.87 billion in 2023 to $667.96 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 47.5% during the forecast period. The global generative AI market size is projected to grow from $43.87 billion in 2023 to $667.96 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 47.5% during the forecast period.
Experiential Learning: Neural Networks in Sales Modelling
In our regular sales modeling for clients, we primarily relied on traditional algorithms such as random forest and XGBoost models due to the tabular nature of our data and the success we achieved with these models.… Continue reading
- As per the report of Fortune Business Insights, the global network as a service market size was valued at USD 13.63 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow from USD 18.70 billion in 2023 to USD 155.17 billion by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 35.3% during the forecast period.
- India’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) market is expected to surpass $26 billion in revenue by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of up to 28% from $10.2 billion in 2022, despite the economic headwinds which has impacted IT spending, according to a report by Chiratae Ventures and Zinnov, released on Wednesday.
Experiential Learning: Cross Sell Consumer Loans to Wealth Customers
Background & Objective
Wealth management companies usually provide all kind of investment, Insurance and lending solutions to their customers. Wealth Customers usually invest in savings instruments like Mutual Funds, Equities, Debt, Structured Products and buy Insurance of various kinds for protection.… Continue reading
- According to Fortune Business Insights, the global Cloud Storage Market size is projected to reach USD 376.37 Billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 24.0% during the forecast period, 2022-2029.
- According to Fortune Business Insights, The global healthcare predictive analytics market size hit USD 7.88 billion in 2021.
Finalytica May 2023: Enhancing Credit Facility Through a ML Model In Credit Cards For a Large Asian Bank
Enhancing Credit Facility Through a ML Model In Credit Cards For a Large Asian Bank
The client has a credit card facility that allows the credit cardholders of good credit standing to convert a portion of their billed credit card retail balance to instalments.… Continue reading
Clientrator – A Complete ML Modelling & MLOps Tool
Why the need for a ML tool?
Predictive analytics using Artificial Intelligence and including machine learning (AI & ML) is one of the fastest areas of growth in any data-centric organization. The reason behind this growth is increased adoption of the ML in all mature organization given the success from running ML based data strategies.… Continue reading
- As per the Gartner Reports, The global market for business intelligence (BI) solutions and related services, including data science and machine learning, is expected to grow from $6.5 billion in 2020 to $13.3 billion in 2023. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1% between 2020 and 2023.