- As per the report by Fortune Business Insights The global data analytics market size was valued at $41.05 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow from $51.55 billion in 2023 to $279.31 billion by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 27.3% during 2023-2030.
Leveraging Narrator on Public domain data for Analytics
Many organizations use Business Intelligence (BI) tools for their conventional & core data, such as Dashboarding for reporting. Narrator is also used by many organizations for their reporting, dashboarding, insighting on the core data on a day-to-day basis
However, in the last few years, Narrator has also emerged as one of the tools where you can host your alternate data like data sourced from public domain or portals etc.… Continue reading
- Industry forecasts for the Years 2024-25 in Numbers:
- India IT spending is projected to total $124.6 billion in 2024, an increase of 10.7% from 2023, according to the latest forecast by Gartner, Inc. While investments in artificial intelligence (AI) and generative AI (GenAI) will contribute to IT spending growth in India, their impacts on IT spending levels will not be evident until 2025.
1. Enhancing Credit Facility In Credit Cards through ML Modelling
Predictive modelling using 12 months of historical data to identify credit card customers likely to convert retail balances to instalments. Utilize 6000 features for targeted marketing campaigns, enhancing customer engagement through channels like emails and push notifications.… Continue reading
Key Events & Reports of the Year 2023 – AI, Gen AI & Data Analytics Industry
- The current global big data analytics market is valued at $307.52 billion as per Fortune Business Insights.
- As per Allied Market Research, the business analytics software market was valued at approximately $177 billion in 2023.
We are super excited to share our new launch with you – Narrator’s AI Insights is here to make your data insighting stronger. Say goodbye to confusing spreadsheets and hello to a world where data becomes your trusted source for making smart decisions.… Continue reading
- According to Fortune Business Insights, the global network analytics market size was valued at USD 1.87 billion in 2022. The market is projected to grow from USD 2.25 billion in 2023 to USD 9.94 billion by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 23.7% during the forecast period.
Reactivation of Inactive Customer base through ML
In the retail funds & Investments industry, one of the key challenges is to retain and grow the customer base, especially in the context of increasing competition and changing customer preferences. One of the strategies to achieve this goal is to activate existing inactive or partially inactive customers through cross-sell and upsell of products and services to existing customers, based on their needs and preferences.… Continue reading
Finalytica, Oct 2023: Knowledge Series: Leveraging Large Language Models (LLMs) in enhancing Business Value
Utilizing Large Language Models (LLMs) in enhancing Business Value
This comprehensive article explores the transformative applications of Large Language Models (LLMs) in the realms of text summarization, language enhancement, and structured data analysis for businesses. We delve into how LLMs work, their practical usage, and their significance in summarizing content from PDF and HTML files.… Continue reading
- As per a recent Gen AI report by AIM, the Indian IT majors have trained close to seven lakh employees in generative AI, The report also observed that there is a decline in the total headcount for many IT firms, along with signs of disparity in hiring freshers as they are mostly focusing on training and upskilling their existing employees, besides scaling workflow automation and digital initiatives.
Utilizing Snowflake for Data Warehousing and Analytics
Let’s look at Snowflake’s features, benefits, real-world applications, and its potential to transform the world of data warehousing and analytics.
… Continue reading
Snowflake is a cloud-based data warehousing solution that blends traditional data warehousing with cloud flexibility.
- According to Fortune Business Insights, the global augmented market size was valued at USD 15.84 billion in 2022. The market is projected to grow from USD 18.68 billion in 2023 to USD 66.54 billion by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 19.9% during the forecast period.