What is Expected Credit Loss (ECL)?
Based on a risk, banks and financial institutes want to take actions in these rapidly growing financial markets and one of most important risk that they are exposed to is credit risk. ECL is used to recognize the impairment losses arising from potential defaults in future.… Continue reading
✓ The Indian FinTech sector witnessed interesting funding announcements this February 2021. Digital payments in the country have been instrumental and the growth over the past few years have skyrocketed especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. According to the India FinTech Report 2020 by IBS Intelligence, total digital payment transactions (mwallet, UPI and Prepaid Payment Instruments) in India stood at approximately $270 billion in 2019 and is forecasted to reach approximately $950 billion by 2023, recording a CAGR of 41.1 per cent.… Continue reading
1. HR Analytics
HR analytics is better known as workforce analytics and plays a very important role in all the organisation in terms of improving the employee performance and retention. Problem statements which can be answered using HR analytics are: Manpower: How to optimize the manpower based on the manning in different locations.… Continue reading
Key highlights of PWC survey report: 2021 AI Predictions: No uncertainty here
- This trend is crystal clear: US companies are ramping up their AI investments. Fifty-two percent of our survey respondents have accelerated their AI approach in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis.
Background to HR Analytics
HR analytics is better known as workforce analytics and plays a very important role in all the organisation in terms of improving the employee performance and retention. Problem statements which can be answered using HR analytics are :
- Manpower: How to optimize the manpower based on the manning in different locations.
✓ The annual Data Science and AI Trends report by Analytics India Magazine and Analytixlabs covering the 2021 trends based on popular industry opinions was published recently. The key trends as per the report are: 1) Cloud will back Analytics deployments 2) Automation and intelligent machines will drive critical roles 3) NLP models will be bigger than ever and power Human-Machine conversations 4.… Continue reading
- According to the FnF research report, Global Insurance Analytics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.05% and is anticipated to reach around USD 16.74 Billion by 2026. Analytics supports insurers by providing data and smart knowledge about life insurance.
What is News Curation ?
On the internet, searching for the right kind of news can be a time consuming task simply because sometimes you cannot exactly explain what you are looking for or that the system fails to understand the requirements.… Continue reading
Analytics-based collection models help banks and NBFCs recover loans more efficiently. A collection model helps a bank or an NBFC identify groups of customers where the collection efforts need to be focused on. Many collection systems even now are just rigid rule-based setups, which only take in limited amounts of data to make decisions and do not change with dynamic factors such as markets, client behaviour, their actions, repaying patterns, etc.… Continue reading
✓ Capturing few of the highlights on few of the areas in analytics basis a report by Gartner on 100 Data and Analytics Predictions Through 2024:
- Core Data and Analytics Predictions – By 2021, organizations that provision an augmented data catalog to data consumers will realize three times faster ROI from their data and analytics investments.
- Big Data Analytics Market is forecast to grow 4.5 times, garnering revenues of $68.09 billion by 2025 from $14.85 billion in 2019, according to Frost & Sullivan research done recently. Deployment of big data analytics is priority for enterprises amid the COVID-19 uncertainty as its use will help them remain competitive while accelerating innovation.
Credit Risk Analytics: Macroeconomic modelling for Bank for PD impact
One of the Banks wanted to predict the impact of Covid scenario on futuristic PIT Probability of Defaults (PD) for their portfolio considering the current environment for this year and subsequent years.… Continue reading