Finalytica Aug 2022: Experiential Learning – Dynamic Forex Remittance tracking through tools
In the segment where the clients deal with Non resident Indian (NRI) and Indian population who have needs of remittance to India and from India to overseas, there is a huge need to track the forex prices on a real time basis.… Continue reading
Finalytica Aug 2022 : Latest Happenings
- Data and analytics have entered the era of the cloud with two-thirds of analytics for both development and production expected to be performed in the cloud by 2023, according to a Gartner report.
- As per the research by MarketsandMarkets predicts that graph database software sales will grow from $1.9 billion in 2021 to $5.1 billion by 2026.
Finalytica July 2022 : Latest Happenings
- By 2025, Gartner predicts that over 75% of governments will operate more than half of workloads using hyperscale cloud service providers. Such providers use their significant investment capabilities to outpace competition in the drive for product innovation, security and cost-efficiency.
- As per a report by Gartner, By 2024, at least 60% of government AI and D&A investments will directly impact real-time operational decisions and outcomes.
Finalytica June 2022: Experiential Learning – Complex Reporting and Dashboard creation in BI Tools
Complex Reporting and Dashboard Creation in BI Tools
The process of Business intelligence (BI) solution comprises Business Intelligence reporting, online analytical processing, analytics, dashboard development and business performance management. The entire process comprises Data Engineering, Report creation, Interactive tool usage and the automation of the process.… Continue reading
Finalytica June 2022 : Latest Happenings
- As per the Analytics India Industry Study 2022, the Analytics industry recorded a substantial increase of 34.5% on a year-on-year basis in 2022, with the market value reaching USD 61.1 billion. The overall Analytics industry is projected to reach a size of $201.0 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 26.9%.
Finalytica May 2022: Experiential Learning – Cloud Security for Financial Services
Cloud Security for Financial Services
Cloud adoption is rising across industries at a steady rate, with over 90% of organizations using cloud computing technology. Now while industries have started relying on cloud services for their varied data and operational needs, there is one industry that is taking its time to adopt the idea on a holistic level i.e.… Continue reading
Finalytica May 2022 : Latest Happenings
- Global market for AI in big data and IoT as a whole will reach $31.4B by 2027. Embedded AI in support of IoT-connected things will reach $7.2B globally by 2027. Overall market for AI in big data and IoT will be led by Asia Pac followed by North America.
Finalytica April 2022 : Latest Happenings
- As per the report by Fortune Business Insights, the global big data analytics market size stood at USD 206.95 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 549.73 Billion by 2028, exhibiting at a CAGR of 13.2% in the forecast period.
Finalytica March 2022: Experiential Learning – Predicting Affluence using Proprator
Private sector banks who have strong customer base in retail, corporate and NR space needs to assess their customers income levels which will help the companies in targeting specific customers and create customer centric campaigns.
With the help of Real Estate portals, we can extract the required Properties information for assessing the real estate prices and thus the predicting income levels of people living in the properties.… Continue reading
Finalytica March 2022: Latest Happenings
- Gartner’s ‘cloud shift’ research includes only those enterprise IT categories that can transition to cloud, within the application software, infrastructure software, business process services and system infrastructure markets. By 2025, 51% of IT spending in these four categories will have shifted from traditional solutions to the public cloud, compared to 41% in 2022.
Knowledge series – Best of 2021
We are glad to share some of our most read and applauded Knowledge series and Experiential Learning articles of the year 2021 to recap the year gone by.
Business intelligence (BI) solutions combine business analytics, data mining, data visualization, data tools and infrastructure, creating data models and helping organizations to make more data-driven…
Finalytica March 2021: End-to-End BI Solutioning – G-Square Solutions
Automated machine learning, also referred to as automated ML or AutoML, is the process of automating the time-consuming, iterative tasks of machine learning model development…
Finalytica Aug 2021 : Knowledge Series in The Journey of Auto Machine Learning through Clientrator – G-Square Solutions
Insights derived through Natural Language programming are used to solve the problem by providing key statistical highlights of the data, extracting valuable insights which are key pointers for business to act upon, and prescribing actions to be taken…
Finalytica June 2021: Knowledge Series in NLP based automated insights & Application in Narrator – G-Square Solutions
Based on a risk, banks and financial institutes want to take actions in these rapidly growing financial markets and one of most important risk that they are exposed to is credit risk.… Continue reading
Outlook for 2022 & going forward – AI, ML, Fintech World
AI, ML & Data Analytics trends
- Some interesting Technology trends which have bearing on the AI impact for AI & ML driven Data Analytics practices. This is per the latest Gartner Report on Top Technology Trends for 2022:
- By 2025, cloud-native platforms will serve as the foundation for more than 95% of new digital initiatives, up from less than 40% in 2021
- By 2023, more than a third of large organizations will have analysts practicing decision intelligence including decision modeling
- By 2025, the 10% of enterprises that establish AI engineering best practices will generate at least three times more value from their AI efforts than the 90% of enterprises that do not.