✓ Capturing few of the highlights on few of the areas in analytics basis a report by Gartner on 100 Data and Analytics Predictions Through 2024:
- Core Data and Analytics Predictions – By 2021, organizations that provision an augmented data catalog to data consumers will realize three times faster ROI from their data and analytics investments. By 2022, 70% of organizations will rigorously track data quality levels via metrics, increasing data quality by 60% to significantly reduce operational risks and costs. By 2023, 30% of organizations will exceed data and analytics ROI by governing the least amount of data that matters most to their strategic goals.
- Advanced Analytics and Data Science – By 2022, 40% of machine learning model development and scoring will be done in products that do not have machine learning as their primary goal. By 2023, 90% of the world’s top 500 companies will have converged analytics governance into broader data and analytics governance initiatives.
✓ Capturing few of the highlights of Forrester APAC 2021 predictions report which was released recently:
- 2021 will be the year that every company doubles down on technology-fuelled experiences, operations, products, and ecosystems. Asia Pacific is finally entering a decade of a digitally levelled playing field in which firms in the region will be on par with or even exceed the rest of the world in terms of technology-driven business model innovation.
- Values-driven firms will rebound sooner and grow faster than profit-driven firms.
- Spend on loyalty and retention marketing will increase by 30% as CMOs assert control over the full customer lifecycle.
- 25% of brands will achieve statistically significant advances in CX quality in 2021.
- 30% of firms will increase spend on cloud, security and risk, networks, and mobility.
- Employee concerns will cause innovation to drop in 25% of firms.
- At least one government in Asia Pacific will embrace a Zero Trust cybersecurity framework.
- 35% of companies will double down on workplace AI.
- More than a third of B2B technology buyers will rate chatbots as a top-10 engagement channel.
- More than 60% of B2B sellers will be enabled by AI and automation.
- The global public cloud infrastructure market will grow 35% to $120 billion in 2021.
- China will become the epicentre of 5G innovations in 2021.
✓ Financial express states there are over 93500 Data Science jobs vacant in India. Despite COVID 19, the enthusiasm and optimism around the analytics function continues to remain high with India contributing 9.8 per cent of the total global analytics job openings in August 2020 compared to 7.2 per cent in January 2020.
✓ According to the article published on Globe news wire the Predictive Analytics Market size to grow from USD 7.2 billion in 2020 to USD 21.5 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 24.5% during the forecast period. The BFSI segment is expected to hold the largest market size.Follow