✓ The annual Data Science and AI Trends report by Analytics India Magazine and Analytixlabs covering the 2021 trends based on popular industry opinions was published recently. The key trends as per the report are: 1) Cloud will back Analytics deployments 2) Automation and intelligent machines will drive critical roles 3) NLP models will be bigger than ever and power Human-Machine conversations 4.… Continue reading
- According to the FnF research report, Global Insurance Analytics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.05% and is anticipated to reach around USD 16.74 Billion by 2026. Analytics supports insurers by providing data and smart knowledge about life insurance.
✓ Capturing few of the highlights on few of the areas in analytics basis a report by Gartner on 100 Data and Analytics Predictions Through 2024:
- Core Data and Analytics Predictions – By 2021, organizations that provision an augmented data catalog to data consumers will realize three times faster ROI from their data and analytics investments.
- Big Data Analytics Market is forecast to grow 4.5 times, garnering revenues of $68.09 billion by 2025 from $14.85 billion in 2019, according to Frost & Sullivan research done recently. Deployment of big data analytics is priority for enterprises amid the COVID-19 uncertainty as its use will help them remain competitive while accelerating innovation.
- Many countries in the Middle East, majorly including the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Qatar, among others, are taking substantial steps towards embracing such technologies by augmenting their investment across diverse sectors and bringing effective policies and commitment. As per PwC estimations, the Middle East is expected to add 2 percent of the total global benefits of AI in 2030, equivalent to US$320 billion.
- Infoholic’s market research report on Customer Journey Analytics Market business opportunity, and growth predicts that the global customer journey analytics market will grow at a CAGR of 21.6% during the forecast period. The market for customer journey analytics is driven by increasing demand for offering personalized experiences to customers, understanding the journey from the customer perspective, knowing about the conversion rate, and creating a long-term, healthy, & profitable relationship with customers.
- As per a report by Globe news wire, the Fraud Detection and Prevention Market to Reach USD 110.04 Billion by 2026. The global fraud detection and prevention market size is expected to gain momentum owing to rising need to prevent online frauds and monetary loss across the globe.
- Inspite of the current scenario, the surge in demand for data science services in various fields with market researches estimating its potential growth in the near future. According to a market report as per analyticsinsight, the big data market is projected to reach US$103 billion by 2027, up from US$49 billion in 2019.
- In future, AI will curb the next pandemic. Currently the world was not prepared for COVID – 19 kind of pandemic..AI can play a huge role in predicting an outbreak and, also minimising or stalling its spread. AI algorithms can help mine through news reports and online content from around the world, helping experts recognise anomalies even before it reaches epidemic proportions.
- Forrester came out with its recent report on Predictions for 2020 – On the Precipice of Far-Reaching Change. Some of the key highlights as per the report are: Advanced firms will double their data strategy budget, more than 55% of consumers will consider company values when making a buying decision, the top 10% of CMOs will broaden their role in the name of customer value, CIOs will automate 10% of their IT tasks and look to upskill everyone, 80% of enterprises will recognize the threat of automation islands and set up strike teams, the number of CX executives will grow by 25%, Privacy class-action lawsuits will increase by 300% and though overall VC funding will plateau but not in every market.
- According to a report prepared by an edtech firm, India is expected to see 1.5 lakh new job openings in data science in 2020, which from last year, is an increase of about 62%. A majority of these jobs would preferably be for professionals with less than five years of experience.
- According to a market report, the Supply Chain Big Data Analytics Market is expected to register a CAGR of over 17.31 percent during the forecast period 2019 – 2024.AI-enabled NLP scans through the supply chain documents like contracts, purchase orders, chat logs with customers or suppliers and significant others to identify commonalities which are used as feedback to optimize SCM as part of continual improvement.ML helps people manage the flow of goods throughout the supply chain while ensuring that raw materials and products are in the right place at the right time.