Customer cross sell analytics model
For a Large Bank
- The client is a large private sector bank in India with a significant savings and current account holders base.
- The Client has various products in Assets and liabilities with a mix of vintage and new clients .
- The Bank wanted to analyze customer portfolios at a more micro level.
- The client also wanted to know when and how to target these prospects.
- All products of the bank including liabilities, assets & third-party products were analyzed using various statistical model. .
- An alternate approach to look at customer relationship was created using a value to customer approach.
- Thus a dual approach on customer relationship through an existing CLTV and Value to customer was created.
- G-Square’s VTC scoring model is used with the CLTV model for better customer customers engagement.
- Product targeting and likely attrition is also done basis the quadrant where the customer lies.