Credit Risk Process & Automation
For a Fast Growing bank
- The client is a fast-growing private sector Indian bank & has a large SME customers in the asset book .
- Data required to monitor credit risk of various facilities given to the SME customers is scattered in various systems and databases .
- Underwriting , Compliance, Risk areas where to be covered .
- Review, Unhedged Foreign Currency , Quarterly Review, Risk Based Pricing, FTP, Rating modules were developed
- Credit risk process automation helps in scaling up the business faster and gives competitive advantage in a digital world .
- Currently monitoring and controls were being done using excel sheets and temporary activities .
- The client required automation and better processes in portfolio risk monitoring and controls .
- G-Square built a comprehensive risk data mart for monitoring portfolio risk
- G-Square has automated data entry and risk controls at various levels .
- The risk mart is used for MIS, Analytics and identifying specific controls
- The processes automated included: Underwriting standards, Risk based pricing, Foreign currency exposure