Background & Introduction
An investor seeking capital gain for lower risk will always turn towards Mutual Fund schemes as an investment option, reason being its diversification and professional management. However to identify a dynamic fund is not that easy.… Continue reading
- The Indian Information & Broadcasting ministry has now decided to set up a social media communication hub and deploy executives to monitor online content across each of India’s 716 districts.
- It is estimated that $14 billion of Fintech investments were made in APAC over the past 24 months.
- Sentiment analysis of News articles in NEWSRATOR
Before the era of Internet, the only way for an organization to track its reputation in the media was to hire someone for the specific task of reading newspapers and manually compiling lists of positive, negative and neutral references to the organization.… Continue reading
Sentiment Analysis (SA) in business, also known as opinion mining (OM) is a process of identifying and cataloging a piece of text according to the tone conveyed by it. The text can be tweets, comments, feedbacks, news or random texts with positive, negative and neutral sentiments associated with them.… Continue reading
Latest happenings in Analytics, AI and Fintech world
- As per a study Unlocking the economic impact of digital transformation in Asia Pacific, commissioned by Microsoft in partnership with IDC Asia/Pacific. It has said that by the year 2021, over 60 percent of India’s GDP would be derived from digital products and services such as AI, IoT and cloud computing.
Customers typically wants to automate the process of loans underwriting by using applicants personal data & underwriters comments data of past applications. Thus Clients want an automated solution for processing loans on the go for onboarding new customers
We analyse the demographics, various scores of applicants & textual comments & identify most important factors which will help in the rejection or approval of applications.… Continue reading
1) Eight Analytics Trends for the Intelligent Enterprise identified in a report by Microstrategy:
- AI will reshape analytic and business innovation
- Competition for data science and analytics talent
- Convergence of real-time and Batch-based analytics
- Voice and natural language interfaces become mainstream
- Emergence of augmented analytics
- Machine learning, AI and edge and video analytics
- Access vs.
Applications of Text mining in G-Square’s Bigdator
G-Square Solutions applies Text Analytics in its Flagship product ‘Bigdator’. Bigdator uses Latent Dirichlet Allocation Model for Topic Modelling, Latent Semantic Analysis Model for summarizing a long article or comments and Support Vector Machine (SVM) model for sentiment analysis.… Continue reading
HAPPENINGS IN THE ANALYTICS, FINTECH & AI WORLD
- Emerging technology got prominent mention in the India Union Budget 2018-19. Federal policy think tank NITI Aayog will initiate a national program on artificial intelligence, and the Department of Science & Technology will launch a mission to support investments in research and training in robotics, artificial intelligence, digital manufacturing, big data analytics, quantum communication and internet of things.
Text Mining Analytics
The term text analytics describes a set of linguistic, statistical, and machine learning techniques that model and structure the information content of textual sources for business intelligence, exploratory data analysis, research, or investigation.… Continue reading
Market risk refers to the risk of losses in an organisations trading book due to changes in equity prices, interest rates, credit spreads, foreign-exchange rates, commodity prices, and other indicators whose values are set in a public market. To manage market risk, organizations deploy a number of highly sophisticated mathematical and statistical techniques.… Continue reading
A quick preview of developments in Analytics and AI space in India in 2017
- Amazon Web Services adds AI to cloud by adding services such as image analysis, visual search, speech recognition among others
- Google is upping its stake in India big time on AI and ML with Cloud India Region by announcing setting up its first cloud region in Mumbai within this year.