Converting Content to a Chat-Bot
The best way to learn or understand information is through asking questions. A QnA format of learning is more effective than reading long form content, especially when time is critical. More over searching for an information and reading multiple documents just to know one thing is inefficient.… Continue reading
- India has beaten China as the leading Fintech startup hub in Asia by attracting a larger volume of investments in the first quarter of 2019 revealing the contrasting environment in both the countries from an investor and regulatory point of view.
G-Square Architecture for Unified Analytics
G-Square Solutions provides a complete package/architecture for unified analytics, which helps its clients in achieving various analytics & machine learning tasks right from the ETL of data to its final analytical usage. It is a light weight and pocket friendly architecture, widely present in the market.… Continue reading
Light Weight Architecture for Unified Analytics
Unified Analytics is a new set of solutions that unify data processing right from the ETL of the data from client’s database – setting up organized staging platform (Data Warehouse) for structured & unstructured data & usage of AI technologies with the transformed data to have a 10k feet view of the business & identify hidden business opportunities.… Continue reading
- RBI recently released a draft of Fintech regulatory sandbox framework for stakeholder comments. The draft proposes that Fintech startups could participate in a sandbox monitored by RBI to provide fresh industry solutions in tech services such as retail payments, digital KYC and remittance services, among others.
Too many cooks make the broth tastier.
Incorrect is the old adage: Too many cooks spoil the broth.
Updated adage in this age of AI and ML: Too many models make the accuracy higher.
Ensemble Learning in Machine Learning is when more than one machine learning algorithms merge to produce a better and more robust decision model, even though individually, they may be weak or average in predictions.… Continue reading
- According to a recent report on Indian Fintech ecosystem, India has achieved the second spot globally with largest number of Fintech Startups after US. Among all Fintech Startups, the ones who had maximum share were payment companies, lending, insurance and personal finance management Startups.
Sentiment Analysis using Doc2PC
Sentiment Analysis is the process of classifying the News/Text document as negative, slightly negative, neutral, slightly positive and positive. Sentiment analysis is based on advanced Natural language processing and Machine Learning Algorithms. It can also be used to classify type of news like Market, Financial or General News.… Continue reading
At its annual strategic review, NASSCOM announced that India’s IT-BPM industry grew 9.2 percent in 2018-19, during which it created 170,000 new jobs across large and mid-sized enterprises. Most of the job creations happened in the field of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), data analytics, and cybersecurity, as companies across the spectrum ramped up their investments in digital transformation and innovation.… Continue reading
Sentiment Analysis (SA) in business, also known as opinion mining (OM) is a process of identifying and cataloging a piece of text according to the tone conveyed by it. The text can be tweets, comments, feedback, news or random texts with positive, negative and neutral sentiments associated with them…
G-Square’s Fund Ranking Model
An investor seeking capital gain for lower risk will always turn towards Mutual Fund schemes as an investment option, reason being its diversification and professional management.… Continue reading
- The total investment made by venture capital investors in the Indian startups stood at $7.9 billion in 2018, the third highest tally of the decade. A report released by global audit firm KPMG said that the deal sizes in India grew considerably last year, a sign of increasing maturation of the India VC market.
Latest Happenings in Data Analytics, AI and Fintech world
- Lok Sabha election 2019 is likely to focus a lot on data & data analytics. BJP did lot of with its hi-tech election campaign in the general elections of 2014. Similarly, other parties too have understood the significance of data-driven elections in making major influences on the results and have started diversifying their outlook away from the traditional ways of electioneering.