- A report by Analytics Insight highlighted that Big Data plays a principal role in understanding customer needs and drawing market patterns. India is one of the fastest-growing countries adopting artificial intelligence, big data analytics, and IoT. According to reports, the Indian analytics industry is estimated to reach approximately US$16 billion by 2025.
Insights derived through Natural Language programming are used to solve the problem by providing key statistical highlights of the data, extracting valuable insights which are key pointers for business to act upon, and prescribing actions to be taken, given the current state of data to improve the decision-making process.… Continue reading
- A report by Analytics India Magazine highlighted that Data Analytics as a solution will encompass 35% of all IT solutions in India by 2025, as the Data Analytics Industry in India earned a total revenue of 35.9 bn USD as of March 2020, signifying a sharp increase of 19.5% over and above the past year.
- The report ‘Analytics India Industry Study’ for 2021 by AIM provides an overview of the analytics market in India and its breakup across sectors, geographies, company sizes, work experience, and demographics. The market size for the analytics domain increased to $45.4 Bn in FY 2021 – a 5% growth in the market size over last year when it was $35.9 Bn.
Case study based on Transfer Learning from US and UK
Current Covid scenario globally
The novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has threatened public health on various levels worldwide. Because of the unpredictable outbreak nature and the virus’s pandemic intensity, people are experiencing depression, anxiety, and other strain reactions.… Continue reading
Business intelligence (BI) comprises various strategies and technologies used by enterprises for the data analysis of business information. BI technologies provide historical, current, and predictive views of business operations. Common functions of business intelligence technologies include ETL, online analytical processing, analytics, dashboard development, data mining, process mining, complex event processing, business, benchmarking, text mining, predictive analytics, and prescriptive analytics and reporting.… Continue reading
- Analytics Insight estimates the Data Science Education market in India to grow from US$103 Million in 2020 to US$626 Million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 43% during the period. According to the analysis, the on-campus data science education market is forecast to grow at CAGR of 42.59% from US$48.2 million in 2019 to US$386.5 million in 2025.
- Indian Fintechs raised nearly $10 bn in the last decade:Indian fintechs have attracted close to $10 billion in equity capital funding, over the past decade, with digital payments and lending startups being the largest recipients in this sector. As per the report titled ‘100 Unicorns: India’s changing corporate landscape’, India is home to the third-largest set of unicorns globally, behind the US and China, which command a total valuation of $90 billion as per a report from livemint.
Business intelligence (BI) solutions combine business analytics, data mining, data visualization, data tools and infrastructure, creating data models and helping organizations to make more data-driven. All of these things come together to create a comprehensive view of a business to help people make better and actionable decisions.… Continue reading
What is Expected Credit Loss (ECL)?
Based on a risk, banks and financial institutes want to take actions in these rapidly growing financial markets and one of most important risk that they are exposed to is credit risk. ECL is used to recognize the impairment losses arising from potential defaults in future.… Continue reading
✓ The Indian FinTech sector witnessed interesting funding announcements this February 2021. Digital payments in the country have been instrumental and the growth over the past few years have skyrocketed especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. According to the India FinTech Report 2020 by IBS Intelligence, total digital payment transactions (mwallet, UPI and Prepaid Payment Instruments) in India stood at approximately $270 billion in 2019 and is forecasted to reach approximately $950 billion by 2023, recording a CAGR of 41.1 per cent.… Continue reading