How technology is disrupting Derivative Trading
There is no area of business, society or life which technology has not disrupted. But through that disruption have come the improved quality of life. There have been mixed sentiments towards this tech disruption however the way we see it, it has open the door of countless possibilities.… Continue reading
- The Personal Data Protection Bill, 2008, and a report were submitted by a committee led by former judge BN Srikrishna recently. The report, titled “A Free and Fair Digital Economy: Protecting Privacy, Empowering Indians”, has been awaited for its implications on data handling and processing practices by government departments and companies both Indian and foreign.
Monte-Carlo Simulation in Derivative Pricing
Financial instruments are monetary contracts between parties. They can be created, traded, modified and settled. They can be cash (currency), evidence of an ownership interest in an entity (share), or a contractual right to receive or deliver cash (bond).… Continue reading
- Compared to worldwide estimates, India contributes 10% of open job openings currently. Growth in the number of data science jobs globally was much higher than India.
- The number of new analytics jobs increased by 52% from April 2015 to April 2016, and by 40% from April 2014 to April 2015.
Background & Introduction
An investor seeking capital gain for lower risk will always turn towards Mutual Fund schemes as an investment option, reason being its diversification and professional management. However to identify a dynamic fund is not that easy.… Continue reading
- The Indian Information & Broadcasting ministry has now decided to set up a social media communication hub and deploy executives to monitor online content across each of India’s 716 districts.
- It is estimated that $14 billion of Fintech investments were made in APAC over the past 24 months.
- Sentiment analysis of News articles in NEWSRATOR
Before the era of Internet, the only way for an organization to track its reputation in the media was to hire someone for the specific task of reading newspapers and manually compiling lists of positive, negative and neutral references to the organization.… Continue reading
Sentiment Analysis (SA) in business, also known as opinion mining (OM) is a process of identifying and cataloging a piece of text according to the tone conveyed by it. The text can be tweets, comments, feedbacks, news or random texts with positive, negative and neutral sentiments associated with them.… Continue reading
Latest happenings in Analytics, AI and Fintech world
- As per a study Unlocking the economic impact of digital transformation in Asia Pacific, commissioned by Microsoft in partnership with IDC Asia/Pacific. It has said that by the year 2021, over 60 percent of India’s GDP would be derived from digital products and services such as AI, IoT and cloud computing.
Customers typically wants to automate the process of loans underwriting by using applicants personal data & underwriters comments data of past applications. Thus Clients want an automated solution for processing loans on the go for onboarding new customers
We analyse the demographics, various scores of applicants & textual comments & identify most important factors which will help in the rejection or approval of applications.… Continue reading
1) Eight Analytics Trends for the Intelligent Enterprise identified in a report by Microstrategy:
- AI will reshape analytic and business innovation
- Competition for data science and analytics talent
- Convergence of real-time and Batch-based analytics
- Voice and natural language interfaces become mainstream
- Emergence of augmented analytics
- Machine learning, AI and edge and video analytics
- Access vs.
Applications of Text mining in G-Square’s Bigdator
G-Square Solutions applies Text Analytics in its Flagship product ‘Bigdator’. Bigdator uses Latent Dirichlet Allocation Model for Topic Modelling, Latent Semantic Analysis Model for summarizing a long article or comments and Support Vector Machine (SVM) model for sentiment analysis.… Continue reading